Friday, September 25, 2009

News on show recordings

I know those of you who can't get to the shows will be interested -- got this today from Peter Purnell of Angel Air records, who's the manager of some MTH members:

Concert Live will be selling 2CD live performance each night with a 3rd CD
on bonus photos etc. These will be sold each night at the gigs as fans
leave and will also be sold for 3 months following from Concert Live web
site only


I wasn't given a price, but visit Concert Live's Web site to see what they do with other shows.

UPDATE ON THIS

Concert Live's site is saying they're recording the first show only and the cost is 20 pounds.

My question: If only one night, why not Saturday, when they'll have all the bugs worked out?

Note the fresh MTH pic on the site. I guess that's Overend on the left. Is he wearing a track suit?

2 comments:

  1. Just got back from Monmouth - what a fantastic racket these guys make. For me the best stuff was the out and out rockers Angeline, Walking with a mountain, one of the boys. Really suprised to hear Sucker - a few years ago at a Bristol gig Ian said he hated the lyrics and "wasn't that guy anymore"
    Bad points. Mick Ralphs voice is a bit weaker than it used to be (although his guitar playing is still blinding) And they could try turning the mics up on the backing singers.
    A tear in my eye and tug of the heart strings as they played Saturday gigs.
    Many years ago I missed their last ever tour when I couldn't get my moped to start. It's been a long wait, but well worth it. I can't wait for Hammersmith next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonno - how was Overend?

    ReplyDelete