Friday, October 2, 2009

Pre-show stuff, Texans return





They were pitching the CDs hard. 20 pounds. Workers were out front handing out cards. I might get one Saturday.

I didn't go to the T-shirt stand but they look pretty nice, 4-5 varieties all black. So I don't know the price. There are posters too.

Only rock figure I saw was Leee Black Childers (and if Matt Baker is still out there, it really is Leee).

Our friends the Texans were on hand, and I correct myself from yesterday, there are six. Never thought I'd see a bunch of tough Texans falling over themselves to be photographed with Leee Black Childers, but there you go.

Top photo: Texans (except this Texan) and Leee Black Childers. We are missing a Texan.

Second photo: Me, Texans all accounted for and a couple of CD pushers

Last photo: Me, Keith and Leee Black Childers. Oh yeah: I dressed in black so nobody sees you, smile from the wings and tell me I please you. Call me a king and wait for the woodworm to choke me.

1 comment:

  1. They are hosting three snippets from the show at concertslive.co.uk http://www.concertlive.co.uk/tour.php?id=80&tid=106 hope you can copy and paste...
    Dudes GAORAR and Sweet Jane

    ReplyDelete